The Protector 250 Chase offers the best of both worlds. It’s light and compact, making it easy to launch and tow on the open road, but it’s also built to offer a smooth ride and high performance even in rough seas.
It’s advanced hull design allows it to perform effortlessly in rough waters and maneuver easily in high traffic areas. There’s a large dash for dual GPS screens, modern styling, and room for a private toilet.
The centre console leaves ample space on the deck for the whole crew and the large bimini offers plenty of protection from the weather. The Protector 250 Chase is the perfect boat for family fun or as a yacht tender.
- Heavy Duty 316 SS Protector ‘T-TOP’ with Sun-brella Canopy
- Tinted Windscreen with electric wiper
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with cross-pin
- 2” 316 SS Tow Post
- Non-skid heavy duty rubber sure-foot flooring system
- Lenco commercial trim tabs – auto retract
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector ‘High-Impact’ hull design
- Port and starboard self-bailing scupper caps
- Port and starboard 2.5” self-bailing water drains forward deck
316 SS bow towing eye
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- LED navigation & anchor light
- LED aft deck floodlight
- Beam Inflated9’6"
- Beam Deflated8’3"
- Draft (approx)24"
- Weight (approx)4800 lbs
- Fuel Capacity84.5 Gallons
- Max HP350 Outboard
- Cruising Speed32 MPH
- Top Speed60 MPH