The Protector 410 Targa incorporates the best of our 380 Targa but with a larger aft cockpit. Built for discerning owners or organizations who require more deck space for entertainment or commercial purposes. Built tough with Protector’s high-quality precision craftsmanship for the most demanding users, the Protector 410 Targa a supremely equipped, high-speed, ultra-comfortable adventure boat providing the ultimate all-day on-the-water experience.
- Forward bench seat
- Port and Starboard aft quarter seats
- Fully enclosed finished head with sink and storage
- Integerated Overhead SS cabin hand rails
- Integerated top mount walkround hand rails
- Watertight quarter seat console hatches for systems / electronics
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- Split aft bench seat with built in storage
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with Cross-pin
- 316 SS Engine Protection Bars
- Non-skid heavy duty rubber sure-foot flooring system
- Lenco commercial trim tabs – auto retract
- Integrated boaading platform at transom with built in ladder.
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector High-Impact hull design
- Port and stbd self-bailing scupper holes at bow
- Port and stbd self bailing scupper boxes at transom
- 316 SS bow towing eye
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- LED Navigation & anchor light
- LED Cockpit & Cabin Lighting
- LED Cockpit flood lighting
- Beam Inflated13’0"
- Beam Deflated11’4"
- Draft (approx)23"
- Weight (approx)17500 lbs
- Fuel Capacity317 Gallons
- Max HP1350 HP
- Cruising Speed32 MPH
- Top SpeedTBD