The Protector 330 Chase is a high performance centre console which has found popular application in the world’s largest sailing events for its high horsepower capability and massive deck space.
Larger fore and aft deck space means you can bring the whole crew aboard and store anything you need, add additional seating or a bar for entertaining, while its full sized bimini offers shelter from the weather. Plus its extended hull and advanced Rayglass design means the 330 Chase rides smoothly at high speeds, even in rough seas.
This makes the 330 Chase hugely popular as a support boat for events like the Sail GP and the events alike who need room for spare sails, race and support crew. The Protector 330 Chase is also the largest boat worldwide that can fit inside a 40 ft container, making it easy to transport around the world wherever you need it.
- Heavy Duty 316 SS Protector ‘T-TOP’ with Sun-brella Canopy
- Tinted Windscreen with electric wiper
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- Split aft bench seat with built in storage
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with Cross-pin
- 2” 316 SS Tow Post
- 316 SS Engine Protection Bars
- Non-skid heavy duty rubber sure-foot flooring system
- Lenco commercial trim tabs – auto retract
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector High-Impact hull design
- Port and starboard self-bailing scupper caps
- Port and starboard 2.5” self-bailing water drains fwd deck
- 316 SS bow towing eye
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- LED Navigation & anchor light
- LED aft deck Floodlight
- Beam Inflated9’6"
- Beam Deflated8’3"
- Draft (approx)25"
- Weight (approx)8900 lbs
- Fuel Capacity177 Gallons
- Max HP800 HP
- Cruising Speed32 MPH
- Top Speed65 MPH