The Protector 310 Targa is among the most capable and durable utility vessels in its class. Extremely popular with demanding commercial users such as coastguard organizations, military personnel, police and border protection whilst also an increasingly attractive option for serious recreational users. No matter what your purpose may be, the 310 Targa can be customized to suit your year-round boating needs.
- Port and Starboard aft quarter seats
- Integrated Overhead SS cabin handrails
- Integrated top mount workaround handrails
- Watertight quarter seat console hatches for systems / electronics
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- Split aft bench seat with built in storage
- Electric marine head with holding tank
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with Cross-pin
- 2” 316 SS Tow Post
- 316 SS Engine Protection Bars
- Non-skid heavy duty rubber sure-foot flooring system
- Lenco commercial trim tabs – auto retract
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector High
- Impact hull design
- Port and stbd self-bailing scupper holes at bow
- Port and stbd self bailing scupper boxes at transom
- 316 SS bow towing eye
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- LED Navigation & anchor light
- LED Cockpit & Cabin Lighting
- LED Cockpit flood lighting
- Beam Inflated9’6"
- Beam Deflated8’3"
- Draft (approx)25"
- Weight (approx)7800 lbs
- Fuel Capacity130.5 Gallons
- Max HP800 HP
- Cruising Speed32 MPH
- Top Speed70+ MPH