The Protector 380 Targa is a true-blue water performer, ideal for serious recreational users or demanding commercial users who require the best. The 380 Targa is the ultimate example of a seriously capable, comfortable, high performing RIB found worldwide. Designed for ‘tough luxury’ in any sea conditions, this boat features a spacious cabin layout, expansive interior, a fully enclosed standing head, as well as a multitude of entertainment options and passenger comforts. Besides its performance, one of this RIB’s defining features is its expansive deck space, featuring a 9.5’ internal beam and full walk around allowing quick and easy access to the bow.
- Forward bench seat
- Port and Starboard aft quarter seats
- Fully enclosed finished head with sink and storage
- Integerated Overhead SS cabin hand rails
- Integerated top mount walkround hand rails
- Watertight quarter seat console hatches for systems / electronics
- Soft Rider Captain Chairs
- Split aft bench seat with built in storage
- 4” 316 SS Forward Sampson Post with Cross-pin
- 316 SS Engine Protection Bars
- Non-skid heavy duty rubber sure-foot flooring system
- Lenco commercial trim tabs – auto retract
- Integrated boaading platform at transom with built in ladder.
- 3/4” solid hand-laid fiberglass hull with exclusive Protector High-Impact hull design
- Port and stbd self-bailing scupper holes at bow
- Port and stbd self bailing scupper boxes at transom
- 316 SS bow towing eye
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1000 GPH manual bilge pump & 1100 GPH auto-bilge pump
- 12-volt power receptacle & 2 USB Ports
- LED Navigation & anchor light
- LED Cockpit & Cabin Lighting
- LED Cockpit flood lighting
- Beam Inflated13’0"
- Beam Deflated11’4"
- Draft (approx)23"
- Weight (approx)14500 lbs
- Fuel Capacity264 Gallons
- Max HP1350 HP
- Cruising Speed32 MPH
- Top Speed55 MPH